I have been all about smoothie bowls for breakfast lately and I’ve noticed that my boys have been interested in having some too. For dinner last night I needed something quick as a side and my oldest asked if he could try a smoothie bowl. I decided that would be a perfect side option and a way for me to make sure the boys would eat fruit at dinner. It was a hit with all three of my sons and we will be having them again! If you have any smoothie bowl recipes that you like please share them with me!
- 1 container of strawberries cut
- 1 container of rasberries
- 2 bananas
- 2 clementines
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk
Toppings of your choosing: We used granola, almonds, and cheerios
- Combine all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into bowls and garnish with the toppings of your choosing
- This makes enough for three child size bowls and two adult sized bowls.