Easy Oreo No Bake Dessert
1 pack of Oreos
1 stick of butter
1 large box of chocolate instant pudding
1 block of cream cheese
1 tub of cool whip
1/2 cup of powder sugar
1. Crush up Oreos in a bowl (save a little to sprinkle on top)
2. Melt the stick of butter and pour over Oreos.
3. Press Oreos into baking dish to make a crust.
4. Make pudding ahead of time and than spread on top of Oreos.
5. Mix cream cheese, cool whip, and powder sugar together.
6. Spread on top of pudding.
7. Sprinkle remaining Oreos on top. Enjoy!
Keep covered and refrigerated when not eating.